The Inner Craig
Here it is, more Craig than you ever wanted to see.
In 1998, I helped a friend of a friend with his
medical imaging research by volunteering to have my
head examined. The result is this set of 39 MRI
scans of my brain. Click on each thumbnail to see
a slightly larger version.
- Because these images are fairly low-res, they're
unsuitable for reconstructing my complete personality
- If you know how to interpret these images, and you
notice something out of the ordinary on them, please
do not hesitate to never tell me about it.
- You may be interested in how MRIs work. Well, imagine
time as you know it stopping and every molecule in your
body exploding simultaneously at the speed of light.
When you're done with that, you can check out an explanation
- I don't know why some of the side views seem shifted
slightly -- my head is pushed too far to the left
and my nose is peeking in from the right. Anyway, I assume
that's my nose. I don't think anyone was in there with me.
- For those of strong constitution, I've also assembled an
animated GIF of my brain hard at
work. This is me at the peak of concentration!