- Bridges 2009, Banff, Alberta, July 2009
- Victoria and Seattle, May-June 2009
- SIGGRAPH 2008, Los Angeles, August 2008
- Bridges 2008, Leewarden, July 2008
- France and Hungary, June 2008
- Seattle, August 2006
- London, August 2006
- Europe Trip, May/June 2006
- Jonas's First Birthday, May 2006
- Maritimes 2005, 13 - 21 August, 2005
- Bridges 2005, 29 July - 4 August, 2005
- Frank and Erin's wedding, October 1st, 2004
- Chaos and Talon
- NPAR 2004, Annecy, June 2004
- Chris's cats, April 2004
- University of Washington commencement, June 2003
Pictures of me
Other pictures of people
- June 2002 -- a very presentable
taken by Nath.
- A slightly older, but no less
by the Drumheller Fountain on the University of Washington
- A somewhat embarrassing portrait taken by Eric on a
- A photo of me with a fake beard,
portraying UW CS&E's hirsute
at the 2001 holiday party.
- A picture of me the first time I had a
taken (and commented on) by my brother
Picture of pets
- Here it is, after far too long gathering dust, my
father's Bar Mitzvah photo.
- Me and Carmen, fooling
around at Peter and Cheryl's wedding. Assume the position!
- A photo of my brother
and his ex-girlfriend, taken at my cousin's engagement party.
Chances are you found this page by searching on "ex-girlfriend photo".
If you did, there's nothing for you here, and by the way
you are a depraved individual. Shoo.
- Me and Leo at the Waterloo
Math Grad Ball. Leo claims that this picture will one day hang in
- Another photo from the MGB, this one of
me, Nath and Chris
- The big group photo from
the ball. Second from the right in the back is Jack Kalbfleisch,
the dean of Math, who somehow got talked into being in the shot
- An October 1998 interview with my ex-girlfriend
Tish, from an Indonesian
- My grandmother, to the left
of a gaggle of lovely relatives. The photo was taken at
the wedding of a cousin
who tragically passed away in 2001.
- And here
is Nath's sadly afflicted brother, the reason why holiday visits
are always so depressing. It's heartening to see that Frank has
finally found someone who shares his unfortunate malady.
- Nath and I got married in early 2002. Here's a (well, the)
photo from the
wedding. If it looks from the photo like it was a
pretty small ceremony, that's because it was.
- Baby, my brother's
dearly departed ferret, taking a bath and a swim.
- Nath took some photos of
cats, both ours
and from around the neighbourhood. They're great!