Making Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt
Story Communications, 1995, ISBN 0-88266-414-X, 32 pages
- This is a bulletin rather than a book.
- It starts with an introduction, followed by a sections
- on ingredients, equipment, and two sections on the
- making process (one for churn freezing, the other for
- still freezing), and then the last half of the bulletin
- is devoted to recipes.
- Despite being brief, this bulletin is an excellent source
- of information. The churn freezing is for ice-and-salt
- machines (it lacks information on freezer-bucket variety
- machines), but the recipes look good (and there are over
- 70 recipes).
- You may need to call their 800 number to get this
- bulletin (A-142):