|This is G o o g l e's cache of http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~wbcowan/teaching/cs349/w04/ as retrieved on 6 Mar 2005 16:17:15 GMT.|
G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url:
Google is not affiliated with the authors of this page nor responsible for its content.
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: w04
|These search terms have been highlighted: ||cowan ||cs349 |
CS349 - Winter 2004
CS349 - Developing User Interfaces - Winter 2004
- Bill Cowan, wbcowan AT
cgl.uwaterloo.ca, x4527, DC2111.
- Celine Latulipe, clatulip AT cgl.uwaterloo.ca
- Jamie Batuwantudawe, jsbatuwa AT cs.uwaterloo.ca
- Erin Lester (head TA), eclester AT cgl.uwaterloo.ca
- Yi Lin, y9lin AT cgl.uwaterloo.ca
- Edwin Vane, revane AT cgl.uwaterloo.ca
- Gie Xu, j22xu AT cs.uwaterloo.ca
- Mike Waslewski, mmwasile AT cgl.uwaterloo.ca
- SE382, section 1, MC4060, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 09.30 to 10.20,
- SE382, section 2, MC 4060, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 14.30 to 15.20,
- CS349, MC4042, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10.30 to 11.20, Cowan.
- Available on line. Lecture notes will be
available shortly before the lecture each day. To ensure that my lectures
are up-to-date I rewrite them every term, and I do so as close to the
lecture as possible because changes/improvements keep occurring to me
right up to the lecture itself. You can get the notes from the last time
I gave the course by looking at the web pages for CS498R.
- Location: MC4060.
- Times: 15.30 to 16.30, Mondays and Wednesdays, as announced.
- Tutorial 1 (C, Event loop): January 19, 21, 2004.
- Tutorial 2 (Java Swing):
- Tutorial 3 (Python): March 15, 17, 2004.
- Tutorial 1: notes, slides.
- Tutorial 2: notes, slides.
- Tutorial 3: notes, slides.
- Cowan: Wednesdays, Thursdays, 16.00 to 17.00, every week.
- Latulipe: Monday, 15.30 to 16.30, every week.
- Olsen, Developing User Interfaces, Morgan-Kauffman
- January 5, 2004 - First day of lectures
- February 16, 2004 - 17.00 to 19.00, Mid-term Exam, PHY150 and
- February 20, 2004 - No lecture, math/engineering reading break
- March 29, 2004 - Last day of lectures
- April 19, 2004 - 09.00 to 12.00, Final Exam
Final exams from previous terms
- Assignments - 30%
- Project - 20%
- Mid-term exam - 15%
- Final exam - 35%