GABLEA Matlab tutorial for learning Geometric Algebra. This tutorial is aimed at the sophomore college level, although it may provide a gentle introduction to anyone interested in the topic.
Coordinate Free Geometric ProgrammingStephen Mann, Nathan Litke and Tony DeRose
- Technical report: "A Coordinate Free Geometry ADT"
- A programming example: a wire frame display program
- Download the ADT
- Contacting the authors
Blossoming SoftwareBlossoming is a technique for analyzing polynomial functions. For a degree n, univariate polynomial F, there exists a unique blossom f such that
- f is n-variate,
- f is multi-affine,
- f agrees with F on the diagonal (e.g., f(u,u,u,u) = F(u)).
- A master's thesis describing the C++ implementation.
- A Graphics Interfaces paper describing the C++ implementation (this is a shortened version of the Master's thesis).
- The C++ software itself.
Local Calibration Methods for Perception ResearchThese links contain sample code illustrating the technique described in:
E.S. Olds, W.B. Cowan, and P. Jolicoeur (in press), "Effective color CRT calibration techniques for perception research", Journal of the Optical Society of America A.
The paper describes a technique for efficiently and accurately producing a large number of colours on a CRT monitor, for use in psychophysics experiments. The technique is particularly applicable when, as in many threshold experiments, the experimenter needs to use many colours in a limited region of colour space. Please see the paper for a more thorough description and discussion of the technique.