If a thesis is not available online you may want to try another method through the library.
The ones listed in italic are essays and will be hard to access if there is no link.
Analysis of the Weight Function for Implicit Moving Least Squares Techniques,
by Zhujun (Grace) Yao.
Perspective in Two Dimensions for Computer Graphics,
by Elodie Fourquet.
Fluorescence and Adaptation of Color Images,
by Chi Zhang.
Embroidery Modelling and Rendering,
by Xinling Chen.
Augmenting Visual Feedback Using Sensory Substitution,
by Eugene Greene.
- Image-Based Relighting, by Jingyuan Huang
- Software Simluation of 5-Axis CNC Milling using Multidirection Heightmaps, by Marshall Hahn
- The aesthetics of science fiction spaceship design, by Kate Kinnear
- Wholetoning: Synthesizing Abstract Black-and-White Illustrations, by Jie Xu
- A Formalism for Visual Query Interface Design, by Jiwen Huo
- Vector Graphics for Real-time 3D Rendering, by Zheng Qin
- Evaluating Unattended Technology, a Subset of Calm Technology, by Vladimir Levin
- Completely Customizing Modern GUIs Through Command-Driven Interfaces, by Jeff Dicker
- Rendering Antialiased Shadows using Warped Variance Shadow Maps, by Andrew Lauritzen
- Tessellating Algebraic Curves and Surfaces Using A-Patches, by Curtis Luk
- Triangular Bézier Surfaces with Approximate Continuity, by Yingbin (Robin) Liu
- Snakes in the Plane, by Paul Church
- Static Analysis for Efficient Affine Arithmetic on GPUs, by Bryan Chan
- Automated Landscape Painting in the Style of Bob Ross, by Alex Kalaidjian
- A Symmetric Interaction Model for Bimanual Input, by Celine Latulipe
- Composer-Centered Computer-Aided Soundtrack Composition, by Edwin Vane
- Software Simulation of Numerically Controlled Machining, by Gilad Israeli
- Isophotes of Approximately Continuous Surfaces, by Mark Belcarz
- Emotion Assessment in the Evaluation of Affective Interfaces, by Maria Wong
- Generating Radiosity Maps on the GPU, by Gabriel Moreno-Fortuny
- Early Language Learning is a Good Model for Studying Early User Interface Learning, by Erin Lester
- Pencil Light Transport, by Mauro Steigleder
- An Embedded Shading Language, by Zheng Qin
- Compiling Data Dependent Control Flow on SIMD GPUs, by Tiberiu Popa
- Comparison of Cylindrical Boundary Pasting Methods, by Shalini Aggarwal
- Vortex Detection in Vector Fields Using Geometric Algebra, by Stuart Pollock
- Admission Control for Independently-authored Realtime Applications, by Robert Kroeger
- Human Skin Modelling and Rendering, by Guillaume Poirier
- Hardware Accelerated Volume Sculpting and For Computation, by Wayne Olive
- Fast Extraction of BRDFs and Material Maps from Images , by Rafal Jaroszkiewicz
- Efficient Bounded Adaptive Tessellatiion of Displacement Maps, by Kevin Moule
- Political Aspects of Ubiquitous Computing, by Rui Xu
- Applying Game Theory to User Interfaces, by Tim MacPherson
- Offset Surface Light Fields, by Jason Ang
- Slow Animations: Animations As Paintings, by Josée Lajoie
- A Geometric B-Spline Over the Triangular Domain, by Chris Ingram
- Computer Aided Ferret Design, by Selina Siu
- Volume Visualisation Via Variable-Detail Non-Photorealistic Illustration, by Joanne McKinley
- Distortion Minimization and Continuity Preservation in Surface Pasting, by Ricky Leung
- Low Latency Photon Mapping Using Block Hashing, by Vincent Ma
- Polynomial Precision Triangular Interpolation, by Qi Zhang
- Modelling Hysteresis in the Bending of Fabrics, by Timothy Lahey
- Perspective and Perception in Computer Graphics, by Navid Sadakali
- Scalable Distributed Virtual Worlds, by Chris O'Sullivan
- The Force Buffer: A New Architecture for Force Feedback, by Maggie Dulat
- Using OpenGL for Video Streaming, by Patrick Gilhuly
- Solving Inverse Kinematics Constraint Problems for Highly Articulated Models, by Kang Teresa Ge
- The Direct Manipulation of Pasted Surfaces, by Marryat Ma
- Efficient Subdivision Surface Evaluation, by Eric Hall
- A Longitudinal Target Selection Study with Force Feedback, by Celine Latulipe
- Education Strategies for Optimized Output in the Presence of Skill Obsolescence, by Tom Glover
- Colour Reproduction for Reflective Images, by Wilkin Chau
- Better Pasting Through Quasi-Interpolation, by Blair Conrad
- Efficient Spectral Monte Carlo Global Illumination, by Glenn Evans
- A General Construction for Semiorthogonal Wavelet Schemes Using Convenient Inner Products, by Alexander Nicolaou
- Statistical Models to Guide Just-in-Time Compilation, by Michael Wong
- Animated Surface Pasting, by Clara Tsang
- Radiosity for Dynamic Environments, by Itai Danan
- A Comparison of 2D and 3D Interfaces for Editing Surfaces Reconstructed from Contours,
by Julie Waterhouse
- A Parametric Hybrid Triangular Bézier Patch, by Matthew Davidchuk
- Temporal Coherence Acceleration for Ray Traced Animation, by Balasingham Balakumaran
- Double-Blind Scores of an Object-Oriented Modeling Survey, by Raymond Yiu
- Growing Software: An Economic Analysis, by Eduardo d'Oliveira
- Colour and Reflectance in Image Synthesis, by Thomas Pflaum
- Spline-based Tools for Conventional and Reflective Image Reproduction, by Ian Bell
- World Space User Interface for Surface Pasting, by Leith Chan
- Numerical Control Tool Path Generation using Space-Filling Curves and Pixel Models,
by Donald Dragomatz
- The Management of Data, Events, and Information Presentation for Network Management,
by Masum Hasan
- An Editor for Refinement Surfaces, by Haroon Sheikh
- A Theoretical Time Model for Searching Menu Systems, by Bill Wallace
- Spline Extensions for the MAPLE Plot System, by Wolfgang Heidrich
- Depth from Shading as an Attentional Cue in User Interfaces, by Sandra Loop
- Linear Models in Colour Visual Search, by Ben Bauer
- Linear Models of Reflective Colour, by Alan Paeth
- Using Cone-Tracing for Signal Strength Prediction in Indoor Wireless Networks, by Michael Nidd
- A Software Framework for Reflectance Ray Tracing, by Greg Veres
- Editable Software Views, by Mike Hardy
- Programming Support for Blossoming: The Blossom Classes, by Wayne Liu
- Matrix-Nullspace Wavelet Construction, by Subendran Sivalingam
- Feature Oriented Composition Of B-Spline Surfaces, by Cristin Barghiel
- Spline Approximation for Colour Calibration, by Bruce Hickey
- An Integrated Environment for Modelling and Simulation, by Frank Henigman
- A Server-Less Window System for Multi-Tasking, Multi-Processor Systems, by Philippe Bertrand
- New Resolvent Methods with Applications to Curves and Surfaces in Geometric Modeling,
by Hang Khanh Du
- Blossoming off the Diagonal, by L Yohanes Stefanus
- Adaptive Hierarchical Fitting of Curves and Surfaces, by Milan Sreckovic
- A Constraint-Based Approach to Dynamic Colour Management for Windowing Interfaces,
by Blair MacIntyre
- Base Points, Resultants, and the Implicit Representation of Rational Surfaces, by Eng-Wee Chinh, 1990.
- Motion Control and Surface Modeling of Articulated Figures in Computer Animation,
by David Robert Forsey
- An Evaluatation of Tension within an Extensible Spline Testing Facility, by Paul Ruest
- Device Dependent Image Construction for Computer Graphics , by R. Victor Klassen
- Geometric Techniques for Interactive Curve Design, by Barry M. Fowler
- Automatic Inbetweening of Keyframes Composed of Spline Curves Satisfying Various Constraints, by Ronald T. Hardock
- Sectioned Tensor-Product Spline Surfaces, by Ronald F. Pfeifle
- Restructuring the Fourth Year Graphics Course Assignments, by Kevin P. Picott
- A Comparison of Tensor Produce B-Spline Surface Evaluation Methods, by Alan W. Williams, 1988.
- An Introductory Tutorial on Rational Splines, by Marie-France Roy
- The Fill Interpreter: Unified View of Brushing, Filling, and Compositing, by Shawn R. Neely, 1988.
- Computer-Aided Design of Turbine Blades, by John T. M. Ho
- Algorithms for Ray Tracing, Karen Dawn Zeitler, 1988.
- Spline-Based Shape Matching, by Eric G. Bosch
- Kinetics for Key Frame Interpolation, by Ines Hardtke, 1987.
- A Scanline Algorithm for Rendering B-spline Surfaces, by Valerio G. Franceschin, 1987.
- Draw Packages -- A Survey and a Proposed Multitasking Implementation, Stephen Alan Williams, 1987. (essay)
- Concordia Cum Vaxen -- Porting Harmony to the VAX-11/750, Wai Victoria Wong, 1987.
- Modelling the Effect of Scattering: A New Lighting Model for Computer Imagery, by R. Victor Klassen, 1985.
- 3-D Environments for 2-D Animation, Robert A. Krieger, 1985. (essay)
- Splines and the Notion of Geometric Continuity in Differential Geometry, by John J. Jezioranski
- An Empirical Evaluation of Interactive Colour Selection Techniques, by Michael W. Schwarz, 1985.
- Transposing Harmony, by David R. Forsey, 1985.
- The Waterloo CGL Ray Tracing Package, by Michael A. J. Sweeney
- The Use of Multinomial N-Dimensional Fitting in Computer Graphics, by Richard H. Cole
- An Object Maker System, by Geoffrey C. Sherwood
- A Computer System for Smooth Keyframe Animation, by Doris H. U. Kochanek
- A Powerful Inteface to a High-Performance Raster Graphics System, by Paul Henry Breslin
- Workstation-Based Shape Matching Experiments, Eric G. Bosch, 1988.
- Fast Phong Shading - Implementation, Analysis, and Extensions, Tim Bennison, 1988.
- X Window System on a Multiprocessor Harmony System -- Design Experience with a Multiprocessor Window System Architecture, Jeffrey Vance Kelley, 1988.
- Space Subdivision Algorithms for Ray Tracing, David MacDonald, 1988.
- Colour Matching in a Multiprocessing, Multitasking Environment, David B. McWalter, 1988. (essay)
- Generating Parameterized Gaits from Recorded Kinematic Data, Arthur A. Schultz, 1988. (essay)
- Development of an Interactive Surface Modeller for Centrifugal Impeller Design, John Tat Ming Ho, 1987.
- Visible Surface Solutions Using Plane Sweep, Brian L. Plante, 1987. (essay)
- Texture Mapped Ellipsoids for Human Animation, John Chapman, 1986.
- Software for the Tektronix Geometry Processor, Stephen A. Hayman, 1986. (essay)
- Painting a Cel -- Digital Painting in a Virtual RGBA Frame Buffer, Terry Higgins, 1986.
- Enhancements to the Gr Computer Graphics Package, Michael W. Herman, 1986.
- Speeding Up Ray-Scene Intersections, Stewart Kingdon, 1986.
- Aria -- A Near-Real-Time Graphics Package, Ruby Loo, 1986.
- Setting Tables and Illustrations with Style, by Richard Beach, 1985.
- ChoreoScribe: A Graphics Editor to Describe Body Position and Movement Using Benesh Movement Notation, Detlef O.K. Dransch, 1985.
- Graphics Support for Cognitive Research in Human Factors, Michael F. Morgan, 1985.
- The IM Toolkit -- A Comprehensive Raster Manipulation Package Presented through Design and Example, Alan William Paeth, 1985. (essay)